Toasters come in many different types and sizes, with a price for everyone’s budget including these Top 5 Best Selling toasters.
A toaster can be inexpensive – say around $10 – as well as very expensive – in the $400 range. The most economical toasters with a good set of features are in the $70 range.
Pop-up toasters come in 2-slice and 4-slice varieties and are made just for toasting. These every day, you’ve seen them all your life, work best toasting standard-sized bread unless you decide to get a specialized toaster for pastries, bagels or Texas toast.
A good toaster will last you several years. It has a cancel setting to stop toasting at any time if you’re worried your toast is burning. Toast guides which ensure your toast is well centered in the toaster to brown evenly. And a tray that traps the crumbs and is easy to empty.
Here are Today’s Best Selling toasters.
- 2-slice toaster for toasting one or two slices of bread at a time; 6 shade settings accommodate individual preferences
- Extra-wide slots for bagels and thicker slices; each slot measures 5-1/4 inches long by 1-1/4 inches wide
- EXTRA WIDE 1.25" TOASTING SLOTS to fit extra thick slices of bread products such as Texas Toast, bagels and specialty breads.
- REHEAT & BAGEL FUNCTION allows you to easily reheat and warm breads quickly and the Bagel will conveniently toast only the center of sliced bagels.
- 2 slice toaster features extra wide slots to accommodate a variety of items
- Auto adjusting bread guides for even, consistent toasting
- Dual control panels make this two toasters in one with smooth Brushed Stainless housing
- Custom control: 6-setting browning dials, dual reheat, defrost and bagel buttons with LED indicators
- Sleek, modern 4-slice toaster complements any kitchen décor
- Extra-wide slots accommodate large items like bagels and hamburger buns