These Top 5 all-in-one wireless inkjet printers are small desktop units, designed for home and home-office use that deliver good results at a low price.
An all-in-one will always include the basic functions of Print and Scan, with most also including copy functionality and a lesser number with fax capabilities.
Additional home use features that can be found on some all-in-one wireless inkjet printers include smart card readers, USB input, WiFi connectivity, and a CD burning option.
All-in-ones are either inkjet printers or laser printers They generally print in black-and-white or color. Laser all-in-one printers may provide a better result for text while all-in-one wireless inkjet printers do quite well for images and they are cheaper to operate in the long run.
Unlike all-in-one wireless inkjet printers, laser printers use toner instead of ink which lasts much longer. This means that laser printers are generally more expensive to operate than all-in-one wireless inkjet printers. If you are an occasional printer the all-in-one wireless inkjet printer is generally a better choice. Ink could cost more on a per-page printed basis, but toner refills are expensive than ink refills.
All-in-one wireless inkjet printers are better suited for small spaces since laser printers tend to be larger and bulkier in size.
Every day Amazon is searched for the latest all-in-one wireless inkjet printers deals. Updates are published below when new all-in-one printers bargains are uncovered.
Here are Today’s Best Selling all-in-one wireless inkjet printers.
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink, and more
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- Accomplish everything in your home office – This all in one wireless printer adapts to everything your work day requires: print, scan, copy and fax efficiently with a 35-page auto-document feeder, automatic two-sided printing and touchscreen
- The power of your printer in the palm of your hand – The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from social media or the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Upgrade your office – Replacing the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968, this home office printer offers faster printing at 20 pages per minute, includes fast color copy, scan, and fax for increased productivity, and is 14% smaller
- Organize documents 50% faster – Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks and sync to Quickbooks, Google Drive, and more using Smart Tasks—the easiest way to digitize and organize receipts and business documents on your phone
- SIMPLE TO CONNECT: Versatile connection options with built in wireless, Ethernet, or connect locally to a single computer via USB interface
- MOBILE PRINTING: Print wirelessly from mobile devices(1) using AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria and Wi Fi Direct
- Epson strongly recommends the use of Genuine Epson inks for a quality printing experience; Non Epson inks and inks not formulated for your specific printer may cause damage that is not covered by the Epson warranty
- Save up to 90 percent with low cost replacement ink bottles vs. ink cartridges (4) plus easy to fill, supersized ink tanks