One of these Top 5 Food Processors is likely to become indispensable in the kitchen. It can be used to shred chicken, make a pie crust, puree fruit for a jam, and chop up veggies for salsa.
Many food processors have one chopping speed and a small opening at the top to easily add ingredients. You’ll probably want to skip buying these models. Make sure the machine you choose is powerful enough to handle the tough jobs like kneading dough or chopping raw carrots. Your food processor should have at least three speeds and come with the highly recommended “pulse” button to give bursts of chopping power is an ideal feature.
A base or chassis that is fairly heavy, not lite, will prevent the food processor from “waddling” across the counter top once its blades get spinning.
You’ll want to make sure you can fit larger items, like potatoes and whole tomatoes, down the feed tube without slicing them. If you have to stop and cut up food to fit down the feed tube, it defeats the purpose of saving time using the food processor in the first place
The food bowl must lock into the food processors base, and the top cover locks down securely to the top of the bowl. Make sure the blades will not spin until the entire food processor is locked into place.
As for the size of the food processor that is right for you, if you’re cooking for one to three people, a small food processor with a one-cup to four-cup capacity. For families up to six people, look for a medium-sized appliance with a capacity of six to eight cups. If you cook for groups of seven or more, you should consider a larger unit with ten or more cups of capacity.
Every day Amazon is searched for the latest food processor deals. Updates are published below when new food processor bargains are uncovered.
Here are Today’s Best Selling food processors.
- 1000 Peak Watts: The most powerful kitchen food processor (under 200 dollar) can process the toughest ingredients with ease. (based on average selling price and rated wattage)
- Professional Versatility & Performance: Dedicated blades and discs deliver restaurant-worthy results. Precisely chop, consistently slice, and evenly mix all in one appliance
- Bowl scraper attachment: Special attachment scrapes the sides of the bowl to keep ingredients close to the blades for more even results and to save you time when chopping or pureeing — no need to stop and remove the lid to use a spatula
- 10 cup capacity: The generous 10 cup bowl can handle large volumes of foods without having to stop to empty it
- TIME SAVER - The 300W motor and 4 sharp stainless steel blades allow you to crush everything quickly and easily. Just press the corresponding button. Your food will be shredded in seconds! Four blades from bottom to top, no matter how big or small the ingredients can be shredded
- THREE STALLS & MULTIPURPOSE - This food processor can freely choose three stalls, suitable for all kinds of meat, vegetables, nuts, fruits, etc. The first stall can be used for whisk eggs, which is your best helper for food cooking. You can operate continuously for 30s to ensure that you can complete any food processing.
- Prep the freshest ingredients: A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money
- Simple to assemble and use: Stack and snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking; A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use
- Simply stack and press to chop: The patented stack & press design makes it easy to assemble and use. Simply press the lid to chop and release to stop. Since all you do is stack the lid on top of the bowl, no difficult twist-locking is needed.
- Perfect size for everyday use: Chop and mix up to 3 cups of ingredients every day of the week with this 3 cup chopper. It's the perfect size for everyday use, yet small enough for easy storage.