One of these Top 5 Food Processors is likely to become indispensable in the kitchen. It can be used to shred chicken, make a pie crust, puree fruit for a jam, and chop up veggies for salsa.
Many food processors have one chopping speed and a small opening at the top to easily add ingredients. You’ll probably want to skip buying these models. Make sure the machine you choose is powerful enough to handle the tough jobs like kneading dough or chopping raw carrots. Your food processor should have at least three speeds and come with the highly recommended “pulse” button to give bursts of chopping power is an ideal feature.
A base or chassis that is fairly heavy, not lite, will prevent the food processor from “waddling” across the counter top once its blades get spinning.
You’ll want to make sure you can fit larger items, like potatoes and whole tomatoes, down the feed tube without slicing them. If you have to stop and cut up food to fit down the feed tube, it defeats the purpose of saving time using the food processor in the first place
The food bowl must lock into the food processors base, and the top cover locks down securely to the top of the bowl. Make sure the blades will not spin until the entire food processor is locked into place.
As for the size of the food processor that is right for you, if you’re cooking for one to three people, a small food processor with a one-cup to four-cup capacity. For families up to six people, look for a medium-sized appliance with a capacity of six to eight cups. If you cook for groups of seven or more, you should consider a larger unit with ten or more cups of capacity.
Every day Amazon is searched for the latest food processor deals. Updates are published below when new food processor bargains are uncovered.
Here are Today’s Best Selling food processors.
- Bowl scraper attachment: Special attachment scrapes the sides of the bowl to keep ingredients close to the blades for more even results and to save you time when chopping or pureeing — no need to stop and remove the lid to use a spatula
- 10 cup capacity: The generous 10 cup bowl can handle large volumes of foods without having to stop to empty it
- 3-IN-1 VERSATILITY: Blender, ice crusher and food processor combined that utilizes 1200 watts of performance power to truly customize your drink-making experience.
- POWERFUL CRUSHING: High-performance Pro Extractor Blades Assembly powers through frozen ingredients and ice with ease.
- 【750-Watt Power & 8-Cup Capacity 】With a 750W powerful copper motor, Magiccos food processor FP415 is easy to chop beef and make dough. The 8 cup capacity compact design is ideal for most home cooking needs and fit for your kitchen.
- 【5 Distinct Speeds & Unique Pulse Boost】Equipped with 5 variable speed choices and an additional pulse function, our food processor allows you to control the blade to avoid the risk of over-processing. Besides, the LED indicator can clearly show real-time working speed.
- 1000 Peak Watts: The most powerful kitchen food processor (under $200) can process the toughest ingredients with ease. (based on average selling price and rated wattage)
- Professional Versatility & Performance: Dedicated blades and discs deliver restaurant-worthy results. Precisely chop, consistently slice, and evenly mix all in one appliance
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- 8-Cup work bowl with measurement markings