These are the Top 5 Home Security Systems that you can install yourself at home without much of a hassle to give you peace of mind.
The primary reason to purchase a home security system is to prevent crime in your home and give you peace of mind. You can expect a home security system to ward off burglars who have no desire to encounter cameras and alarms. So, it really depends on the crime rate where you live and/or your comfort level living without a home security system.
Features you may find when searching for a home security system: Indoor/outdoor motion-activated security cameras; Smoke and water leak sensors; Sound alarm; Glass breaking sensors; Open garage door sensors; Panic buttons. Of course, the features will vary by system.
Some home security systems will also act as smart hubs giving you household control of lights, thermostats, locks, and security video cameras using a tablet or app on your smartphone.
Every day Amazon is searched for home security system deals. Updates are published below when new home security system bargains are uncovered.
Here are Today’s Best Selling home security systems.
- A great fit for 1-2 bedroom homes, this kit includes one base station, one keypad, four contact sensors, one motion detector, and one range extender.
- Put whole-home security at your fingertips with Ring Alarm, a do-it-yourself alarm system with optional 24/7 professional monitoring for $10/month.
- Ring Alarm puts whole-home security at your fingertips. Get alerts on your smart phone when doors or windows open or motion is detected.
- Optional 24/7 professional monitoring is just $10/month. No long-term contracts or cancellation fees.
- Ready to protect right out of the box. Just plug in the base station, place your sensors, and start protecting your home in minutes - no tools required.
- Optional 24/7 professional monitoring with police, fire & medical dispatch starting at 50c/day - No contracts.
- Connect your Ring camera with Alexa then enable announcements to be alerted when motion is detected. Talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices by saying “Alexa, talk to the front door”.
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
- 📢 Wifi security system: With a free IOS/Android smartphone app, it can be easily controlled by arming, disarming, and home modes with also a simple remote control. In the event of an emergency, you can also seek help by pressing the “SOS” button to send a help signal
- 📢 APP Control: When important entry areas such as windows/doors are opened, or when motion is detected, get a instant push alerts on your phone and an alarm will issue a 120dB alert. The main controller hub is responsible for connecting with all of the sensors